|Place of birth||Azerbaijan, Shusha|
|Date of birth||18.05.1981|
|Higher education institution||Baku State University|
|Academic degree||PhD in Physics and Mathematics|
|Academic title ||Associate professor|
|Candidate’s (PhD) thesis: |
- specialty code and name
- thesis title
05.13.18 Mathematical modeling, numerical methods and software complexes
Development of the numerical methods of optimal control problems in the specific classes of functions
|Doctor of Science thesis: |
- specialty code and name
- thesis title
|Date of election as Corresponding Member and specialty name||-|
|Date of election as Full Member and specialty name||-|
|Total number of published scientific works:||82|
|- foreign publications||17|
|- national publications||17|
|- conference reports and abstracts||48|
|Total number of author’s certificates and patents||-|
|Personnel training: |
- number of PhDs
- number of Doctors of Science
|Main scientific achievements||1. Required optimality conditions in problems of optimal control for controls of impulse, piecewise constant and Heaviside functions have been obtained and the numerical algorithms for the solution to these problems have been offered. |
2. Numerical methods have been offered for the solution to the problems of optimal control by power of point sources on the classes of impulse, piecewise constant and Heaviside functions for objects described by partial differential equations, as well as for the solution to the problems of optimization of locations and quantity of sources.
3. Numerical methods have been offered for the solution to the problems of optimal control of area boundary (in case of boundary depending on time and not depending on time) in distributed systems, including problem of optimization of time of process completion.
4. Numerical methods have been offered for the solution to the problems of optimal control of power of mobile point sources and their motion trajectories in systems with distributed parameters on the classes of impulse, piecewise constant and Heaviside functions.
5. Developed the numerical algorithms for the problem of determination of the places and the rate of the leakages of hydrocarbon raw material from main pipelines.
6. Developed the numerical algorithms for the problem of optimal control by evolution systems under non given initial conditions
7. A numerical method for solving the problem of finding the volume of leaks and places of leaks during transportation of carbonate raw material for the complex pipeline system
|Titles of main scientific works (max. 5)||1. Aida-zade K.R. Ashrafova Y.R. 2014 Optimal control of sources on some classes of functions |
Optimization: A Journal of Mathematical Programming and Operations Research, England, Taylor & Francis, Volume 63, Issue 7
2. Ashrafova E.R. 2015 Numerical investigation of the duration of the effect exerted by initial regimes on the process of liquid motion in a pipeline
Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, Springer, Vol.88, No.5,p.1-9.
3. Aida-zade K.R. Ashrafova Y.R. 2012 Localization of points of leakage in main oil pipelines under nonsteady state
Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermo-physics, Springer New York, Vol.85,No.5, 2012. pp 1148-1156
4. Ashrafova Y.R. 2012 Optimal control of lumped sources in distributed-parameter systems on classes of impulse and Heaviside functions
Cybernetics and Systems analysis, Vol 48. No. 5, Springer New York, pp. 798-806.
5. Ashrafova Y.R. (2012) Aproblem of optimal control of the processes with unknown initial conditions
IV International Conference "Problems of Cybernetics and Informatics”, Volume 4, IEEE Xplore Baku Azerbaijan, p.35-37
|Membership in scientific organizations||Member of the Seminar of the Dissertation Council D01.121 of Institute of Control Systems ANAS since 2010|
|Educational activity||Azerbaijan State Oil Academy since 2009|
|Other activity||She is a participant in the following 4 projects |
|Prizes and awards|| |
|Work place and address||Institute of Control Systems of the ANAS, 9 B. Vahabzade Baku AZ1141|
|Position||Lider research officer|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 539 92 31|
|Mobile phone ||(+994 50) 519 75 60|
|Fax||(+994 12) 539-28-26|
A webinar on COST (European Science and Technology Cooperation) will be held
A webinar on the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions will be held
"Green Talents 2020"