|Place of birth||Azerbaijan Republic.Kelbajar district, village Bazyrhana|
|Date of birth||August 12, 1958|
|Education||Azerbaijan Polytechnic Institute|
Topic of PhD thesis:- specialty code
- specialty name
- topic name
Information-measuring and control systems.Dataware IMS quantifying oil in vertical tanks.
|Total number of printed scientific publications: |
- number of scientific publications printed abroad:
- number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases
|Number of patents and certificates of authorship||3|
Staff training:- number of PhD
|Basic scientific achievements||1. IMS developed and investigated by quantifying oil hydrostatic method based on serial production of differential pressure transmitters . |
2 . Developed methodology and justified demands for precision differential pressure transmitters for high accuracy MIS.
3 . A combined method for automatic calibration of differential pressure transmitters during their operation .
4 . Developed and investigated a kind of test methods to improve measurement accuracy based on combined tests.
5 . Developed and investigated test methods for improving the accuracy of IMS with non-linear conversion function.
6. Developed an automated high-precision calibration of the system and their information support for the oil tank with any geometrical shapes and sizes.
|Names of scientific works||1. Experimental design in problems involving measurement of the mass of petroleum products in storage tanks. |
2. Methods of measurement processing in IMS determine the mass of petroleum reservoirs.
3. Moments Estimation for Hitting Times of Continuous Random Processes with Absorbing Boundaries.
4. Methods and tools for commercial accounting of petroleum products in the stream.
5. Algorithmic error correction in vibration-frequency converter density of petroleum products.
6. Analysis of multiple parameters in crude oil metering stations.
7. Development of universal automatic calibration systems and the algorithm for the oil tank complicated configurations.
8. Modelling the volume of oil in the reservoir with a semi-Markov process in the receipt, storage and release.Were published more than 70 scientific articles and abstracts, including two scientific monograph and 3 patents.
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations|
|Pedagogical activity||1. Associate Professor Department of "Information Systems and Technologies" in Azerbaijan Architecture and Construction University. |
2. Lecturer in "Training and Certification Center at SOCAR."
|Other activities||Independent expert Republic of Kazakhstan, Aksionernoe Company "Hatsionalno Agentstvo on technological development."|
|Awards and prizes|
|Main place of work and its address||Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences Institute of Cybernetics. |
AZ-1141, Baku, Azerbaijan, st. B. Vahabzada, 9
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5391388|
|Mobile||(+994 50) 3372881|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 3728318|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5392826|
ICT Proposer’s day 2019 Digital Excellence Forum