|Place of birth||Azerbaijan, Sheki|
|Date of birth||17.10.1942|
|Scientific degree||PhD in Engineering|
Topic of PhD thesis:- specialty code
- specialty name
- topic name
Information measuring and managing systems (Industry)Multichannel measuring systems of synchronous conversion, compression and transmission of continuous signals with automatic determination of sampling step
|Total number of printed scientific publications: |
- number of scientific publications printed abroad:
- number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases
|Number of patents and certificates of authorship||15|
Staff training:- number of PhD
|Basic scientific achievements|| Participated in and headed the development of different industrial and physiological objects, such as: |
- development of different robust control, diagnostics and management systems for oil extraction objects;- development of different systems for receiving and processing of seismic-acoustic signals.
|Names of scientific works||1. Investigation of the phase transformations of high ferriferous lead sinter at the reducing by the conversed natural gas. |
2. System for operational control of oil field equipment.
3. System for monitoring of seismic stability of complexes of building structures.
4. Noise Technology and System for Determining the Flow Rate of Oil Wells.
5. Robust technology for determining the flow rate of Oil Wells.
6.Technology and Algorithms for Monitoring of the Technical Condition of High-Rise Buildings, Construction and Strategic Objects in Seismically Active Regions by Means of Sets of Informative Attributes.
7. Methods and procedure of experiments on the monitoring of wattmeter information for control of downhole pumping units.
8. Determining the coordinates of the focus of anomalous seismic processes.
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations|
|Pedagogical activity||- Associate Professor at the chair of Information Technologies and Systems of the Azerbaijan Architecture and Construction University, part time; |
- Associate Professor at the chair of Computer Systems and Networks of the Azerbaijan Technical University, part time.
|Awards and prizes||- Certificate of Merit of the Presidium of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences; |
- Laureate of the SOCAR Science Fund
|Main place of work and its address||Institute of Control Systems (Cybernetics) of ANAS, 9 B. Vahabzade, Baku AZ1141, Azerbaijan|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5390531|
|Mobile||(+994 50) 3491377|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 5393373|