ESSENTIAL SCIENTIFIC RESULTS OF 2017
1. The technology for forming correlation matrices equivalent to matrices of mathematical models of the dynamics of technical objects is proposed, and the possibility of their use for monitoring the beginning of the transition of fixed offshore platforms to an emergency state is demonstrated.
Implemented by: Acad. T.A. Aliev, Doctor of Engineering, Prof. N.F. Musayeva, Doctor of Engineering, Assoc.Prof. U.E. Sattarova, PhD in Engineering, T.A. Alizada, PhD in Engineering, N.E.Rzayeva
1. T.A.Aliev, N.E.Rzayeva, U.E.Sattarova “Robust correlation technology for online monitoring of changes in the state of the heart by means of laptops and smartphones”, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Elsevier, 31 (2017), pp.44-51 (TR-1,521);
2. T.A.Aliev, T.A.Alizada, N.E.Rzayeva “Noise technologies and systems for monitoring the beginning of the latent period of accidents on fixed platforms”,
Elsevier: Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2017, vol. 87, pp. 111–123(TR-2,771);
3. T.A.Aliev. N.E.Rzayeva "Technology for calculating the robust estimates of correlation functions of random noisy signals", Measurement technologies, 2017, April, №4, pp.27-31 (TR-0,290).
2. To control the onset and dynamics of the development of faults preceding accidents, hybrid noisetechnology for analyzing noisy signals has been proposed, and on its basis an intelligent system of noise forecasting of accidents at industrial facilities with cyclic operation mode, on fixed offshore platforms and communications has been developed. The effectiveness of the proposed technology has been confirmed at the facilities of the Bibi-Heybat oilfield.
Implemented by: Acad. T.A.Aliev, G.A.Guluyev, Doctor of Engineering, F.H.Pashayev, Doctor of Engineering, A.H.Rzayev, PhD in Engineering
1. T.A.Aliyev, T.A.Alizada, N.E.Rzayeva “Noise technologies and systems for monitoring the beginning of the latent period of accidents on fixed platforms”, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2017, vol. 87, part A, pp. 111–123 (TR-4,116).
3. Two new restocking policies in queuing systems are proposed: one of them assumes that the size of the order depends on the current level of stocks, and in another, the volume of the order is a random value. In both policies, the lead time is random. Precise and approximate methods are developed for calculating and optimizing their characteristics when using the proposed policies.
Implemented by: Corresp.Member of ANAS A.Z.Melikov, Doctor of Engineering
1. A.Melikov, L.Ponomarenko, A.Rustamov “Approximate analysis of queueing-inventory system with earlier and delayed vacations”, Automation and Remote Control, 2017, Vol.78, p. 1991-2003 (TR-0,492);
2. A.Melikov, L.Ponomarenko, S.Bagirova “Markov models of queuing-inventory systems with variable order size”, Cybernetics and System Analysis, 2017, vol. 53, p.373-386 (SJR-0,843);
3. A.Melikov, V.Koroliuk, L.Ponomarenko, A.Rustamov “Asymptotic analysis of the system with server vacations and perishable inventory”, Cybernetics and System Analysis, 2017, vol. 53, p. 543-553 (SJR-0,843);
4. A.Melikov, L.Ponomarenko, M.Shahmaliyev “Analysis of queueing systems with deteriorate inventory and different types of customers”, Journal of Automation and Information Sciences, 2017, vol. 49, Issue 9 (SJR-0,024)
4. The inverse problem of determining the locations and source powers at objects of complex structure described by a system of second-order differential hyperbolic equations consisting of subsystems linked only by boundary conditions has been solved. Calculation formulas, algorithms have been proposed and software has been developed for the problem of determining the locations and leak volume in oil pipelines of complex structure.
Implemented by: Corresp.Member of ANAS K.R.Ayda-zade, Doctor of Mathematics, Assoc.Prof. Y.R.Ashrafova, PhD in Mathematics
1. Aida-zade K.R., Ashrafova E.R. “Numerical Leak Detection in a Pipeline Network of Complex Structure with Unsteady Flow”, Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 2017, vol.58, №12 9TR-0,991);
2. Ashrafova Y.R. "Detecting the section containing leaks of raw materials in pipelines of complex structure", Information bulletin of Omsk scientific and educational center OmSTU and IM SB RAS in the field of mathematics and computer science, Izd. OmGTU, 2017, vol.1, No. 1, pp. 98-101
3. Ashrafova Y.R. "A numerical method for locating leaks of raw materials in complex pipeline transport systems", Materials XI Int. Chetayev scientific. Conf."Analytical Mechanics, Stability and Control", Kazan, 2017, June 14-18, pp.25-29;
4. Ayda-zade K.R., Ashrafova Y.R. "On locating fluid leaks in pipelines of complex structure", Proceedings of the Int. scientific conference "Topical problems of applied mathematics and physics", Russia, Nalchik, 2017, May 17-21, pp. 25-26
5. Algorithms and software have been developed for the numerical solution of the inverse problem of determining the electromagnetic parameters (dielectric coefficient and conductivity) of the human brain based on measurements of the magnetic field strength obtained with the use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment. The relationship between the accuracy of numerical results and the choice of the initial approximation, number of sources, number of measurements, signal to noise ratio and the regularization strategy on the basis of a priori information has been investigated.
Implemented by: Assoc.Prof. A.B.Rahimov, PhD in Mathematics
1. Rahimov A.B., Litman A., Ferrand G. “MRI-based electric properties tomography with a quasi-Newton approach”, Inverse Problems, IOP Publishing, England, 2017, vol. 33, No10, 105004 (24 pages) (TR-1,620);
2. Rahimov A.B., Litman A., Ferrand G. “Quantitative determination of the complex permittivity of human brain using MRI measurements”, Book of Abstracts of International Conference Applied Inverse Problems (AIP2017), 2017, may 29-june 02, p.43, Hangzhou, China.
Applied - The work was commissioned to the Institut Fresnel by the French Alternative Energy and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA), the results and software have been submitted to the French Agency for Alternative Energy and Atomic Energy.