A number of information control and management systems, devices and technical facilities has been built at the Institute, including the following.
1. Intelligent multi-purpose device for oil production process management (IMD).
2. Intelligent noise controller for diagnostics of technical condition of oil wells.
3. Hybrid intelligent system of noise monitoring of failures at offshore oil and gas producing platforms and piers. Patent Az No i2007 0166, 10.10.2007
4. Monitoring system providing noise forecasting and robust diagnostics of pathophysiological processes in the cardiovascular system. Eurasian patent No 010757, 30.10.2008, AC No 999064, 21.10.1982
5. Intelligent hybrid system of forecasting changes in seismic stability and technical condition of large construction objects (international patent No WO/2006/130933, Eurasian patent No 012954, 26.02.2010)
6. Robust system of freeze-in prediction in the drilling process. Patent Az No i2008 0050, 07.04.2008
7. Robust correlation-extremal system for thrombus diagnostics and prediction.
8. Special-purpose computing digital devices for management of oil wells operated by deep-well pumps and automatization of information processing. Eurasian patent No 010086, 2008, International application WO/2009/003249
9. Special-purpose computing digital devices for well drilling control on specified profile.
10. Algorithm and computing device for fault prediction in oil well drilling. Eurasian patent No 010086, 2008, International application WO/2009/003249
11. Multichannel device for remote transmission of multichannel analog signals through optical channels of communication;
12. Distributed information systems for management of marginal oil wells in the cycle mode and diagnostics of technical condition of deep-well pumps; International application WO/2009/003249, Eurasian patent No 013861, 08.01.2009.
13. Hybrid intelligent information system of seismic stability control and failure prediction at offshore oil producing objects; Eurasian patent No 011003, 30.12.2008, International application WO/2007/143799
14. Multichannel robust digital device for registration, compression and transformation of seismic signals; Eurasian patent No 011003, 30.12.2008, International application WO/2007/143799
15. Multiterminal system for information processing and representation;
16. Complexes for setup and adjustment of control and management systems in real-time mode;
17. Device for delta modulation, compression, remote transmission and recovery of multidimensional continuous analog signals;
18. Information complexes for airports;
19. Information system of prediction, diagnostics and control of technical condition of compressor stations etc.
ANAS announces admission to doctoranture and dissertanture for 2020 academic year
Summer examination session at ANAS will be held from 22 June to 20 July