|Place of Birth||Geranboy District, Azerbaijan Republic|
|Date of Birth||02 May, 1935|
|Education||Electrical Engineer, Azerbaijan State Oil Academy|
|Scientific degree||Doctor of Technical Sciences|
|Topic of PhD thesis: |
- speciality code
- speciality name- topic name
Correlation analysis of typical processes of oil refining
|Topic of doctoral thesis: |
- speciality code
- speciality name- topic name
Technical cybernetics and information theoryAnalysis and и encoding of many random correlation processes on a real time basis
|Election of corresponding member of ANAS: |
- date- speciality name
Space Information Systems and Devices
|Election of active member of ANAS: |
- date- specialty name
|Total number of scientific publications||545|
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad||225|
|Number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases|
|Certificates of authorship and number of patents||93|
|Staff training: |
- number of PhD
|Main scientific achievements:||- Theory and technology for robust correlation and spectral analysis of noisy signals that allows for eliminating the effects of noise on the processing results in the case of non-compliance with such classical conditions as the normal distribution law and absence of a correlation between the noise and the useful signal do not hold. |
– Theory and technology for improving the adequacy of identification, recognition and diagnostics in the case of non-compliance with such classical conditions as the normal distribution law and absence of a correlation between the noise and the useful signal do not hold.
– Technology for improving the conditionality of correlation matrices with balancing the relative errors of their elements.
– Adaptive position-selective technology for sampling of continuous signals that allows for determining the quantization time based on the high frequency spectrum of the noise, which makes it possible to eliminate losses of a certain portion of information, which are characteristic of traditional principles of analog-to-digital conversion.
– Theory and technology for the analysis of noise as a carrier of useful information.
– Theory and position-binary technology for the analysis of periodic noisy signals and noises.
– Theory and technology for noise monitoring of the latent period of origin of faults and noise prediction of industrial accidents.
– Design principles of multichannel analog-to-digital converters with synchronous mini-code delta modulation and compression of multidimensional continuous signals.
– Technology and system for receiving and analysis of seismic-acoustic information from the deep strata of the earth by means of steel bores of deep suspended oil wells of depleted deposits, which allow one to predict the time of registration of earthquakes by standard seismic stations.
– Distributed intelligent system for noise monitoring of the technical condition of high-rise buildings and strategic objects in cities of seismically active regions.
– Technology and system for noise monitoring of the latent initial stage of the origin of cardiovascular diseases.
– Excess frequency technology for analysis and identification of multidimensional fast random noisy processes and indication of microchanges in the technical conditions of control objects.
– Experimental research of the results of robust noise monitoring of seismic-acoustic noise obtained on the stations built in Balakhani near Baku, at the foot of the Kopetdag in Turkmenistan and in the village of Shikhli in the Qazakh region at the wells with depth no more than 200 m demonstrated the possibility of creating the network of seismic-acoustic stations that allows for determining the location of the earthquake focus and its approximate magnitude several hours before the existing ground seismic stations.
|Names of scientific works:||1. T.A. Aliyev, N.F. Musayeva, G.A. Guluyev, U.E. Sattarova. Noise technology of indication and identification of the latent period of transition of an object from the normal state to the emergency state. Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravleniye, №9, 2010, pp. 13-18. |
2. .A. Aliev, A.M. Alizada, G.D.Yetirmishli, G.A. Guluyev, F.G. Pashayev, A.G. Rzayev. Intelligent seismoacoustic system for monitoring the beginning of anomalous seismic process. Seismic Instruments, Vol. 47, #1, 2011, pp. 27-41..
3. Aliev Т. А., A.A.Alizade, G.D.Etirmishli, G.A.Guluev, F.G.Pashaev, A.G.Rzaev. Intelligent Seismoacoustic System for Monitoring the Beginning of Anomalous Seismic Process. Seismic instruments, Allerton press, inc., Shpringer, vol.47, №1, 2011, p.15-23
4. T.A. Aliyev, N.F. Musayeva, U.E. Sattarova. Technology for calculating the robust normalized correlation matrices. Kibernetika i sistemniy analiz, Kyiv, №1, pp.164-178, 2011
5. T.A. Aliyev, N.F. Musayeva, G.A. Guluyev, U.E. Sattarova, N.E. Rzayeva. System of monitoring of the latent period of transition of compressor stations to the emergency state. Problemi upravleniya i informatiki, Kyiv, №6, 2011, pp. 60-74
5. Aliev Т. А., Musaeva, U. E. Sattarova. Technolog of calculating robust normalized correlation matrices. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, Springer, New York, 2011, №1, vol 47, pp.152-165 N.F.
6. Aliev Т. А., G.A.Guliyev, F.H.Pashayev, A.B.Sadiqov. Algorithms for determininc the coefficient of correlation and cross- correlation function between a useful signal and noise of noisy technological parameters Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, Springer New York, 2011, №1, p.481-489.
7. Aliev Т. А., А.М.Abbasov, А.А.Alizade, G.D.Yetirmishli, G.А.Guluyev, F.G.Pashayev. Intelligent monitoring of anomalous seismic processes at Qum Island in the Caspian Sea with the application of robust noise technology. Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravleniye. "Noviye tekhnologii” Publishing, № 5, 2011, pp. 22-27
8. T. A. Aliev, O. Q. Nusratov, A. B. Karimov, D. I. Mastaliyeva. Algorithm of Eliminating Phase Shift Error Arising when Applying Analog-to-Digital Converter to Multi-Dimensional Signals. Mechatronics, Automation and Control, #8, 2011, pp.5–9.
9. T. A. Aliev, N. F. Musaeva, G.A. Guluyev, U. E. Sattarova. Noise Indication of Change of Dynamical Condition of Production Objects. Mechatronics, Automation and Control, #8, 2011, pp.2–4
10. Aliev Т.А., G.A. Guluyev, Ab.G. Rzayev. Mathematical models of the emulsion interlayer in settling tanks of thermochemical oil treatment units. Neftepererabotka i neftekhimiya, №8, 2011, pp. 50-53
11. Aliev Т. А., N.F.Musaeva, G.A.Quluyev, U.E.Sattarova, N.E.Rzaeva. The system of monitoring the period of latent transition of compressor station into emergency state. Journal of Automation and Information Sciences, 2011, vol. 43, p. 66-81
12. Aliev Т. А., Abbasov А.М., Aliyev E.R., Pashayev F.G., Sattarova U.E. Intelligent distributed system of noise monitoring of seismic stability of construction objects and origin of anomalous seismic processes. Proceedings of the X International Symposium "Intelligent Systems” (INTELS’2012), М., 2012, pp.18-23
13. Aliev Т. А., Nusratov О.К., Rzayev А.G., Guluyev G.А. Hybrid system for recognition of faults of deel well pumping units. Proceedings of the X International Symposium "Intelligent Systems” (INTELS’2012), М., 2012, с. 502-505.
14. Aliev Т. А., Noise Technologies for Minimization of damage Caused by Earthquakes”LAP, Lambert Academic Publishing , 2012
15. Aliev Т. А., Noise technologies of minimization of damage caused by earthquakes (in Russian). Lambert Academic Publishing 2012
16. Aliev Т. А., Guluyev G.A., Pashayev F.H, Sadygov A,B. Noise monitoring technology for objects in transition to the emergency state”. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Elsevier (Amsterdam), 2012, vol.27, p.755-762 (SCİ)
17. Aliev Т. А., А.М. Abbasov, G.G. Mamedova, G.А. Quluyev, F.G. Pashayev. Technologies and system of robust noise monitoring of anomalous seismic processes. Seismic Instruments, 2012, I. 48, №2, pp.28-53
18. Aliev Т. А., System for robust noise monitoring of seismic stability of construction objects and origin of anomalous seismic processes. International exhibition and scientific conference "Science, technology and Innovative technologies in the prosperous epoch of the powerful state”, Ashgabad, 12-14.06.2012, (Plenary)
19. Aliev Т. А., N.E.Rzayeva, T.A.Alizada. Noise Control of heart by Means of a Mobile Phone. LAP. (Lambert Academic Publishing), 2012
20. Aliev Т. А., Aliyev E.R., Alizadaе Т.А. Technologies for noise monitoring of the latent period of change in seismic stability of sea structures. Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravleniye, М., №12, 2012, pp.15-26
21. Aliev Т. А., A.M.Abbasov, G.A.Guluyev, U.E.Sattarova, F.Pashayev. System of robust noise monitoring of anomalous seiemic processes (SCİ). Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineereing, 2013, №1, vol.45, p. 1-15
22. Aliev Т. А., N.F.Musayeva, U.E.Sattarova. The Technology of Forming the Normalized Correlation Matrices of the Matrix Equations of Multidimen sional Stochastic Objects Journal of Automation and Information Sciences, №1, vol.45, 2013, p. 1-15
23. Aliev Т. А., G.A.Guluyev, F.H.Pashayev, A.M.Abbasov, U.E.Sattarova Noise Technologies for Minimization of Damage from Destructive Earthquakes. SE-50EEE Intern. Conf. on Earthquake Engineering, 29-31 May 2013, Scopje.
24. Aliev Т. А., Т.А.Alizade, N.E. Rzayeva. Noise control of the heart of by means of a mobile phone. Technologies for robust noise identification of the sound of heart and lungs for the monitoring of the beginning of the latent period of their diseases. (in Russian) Almaniya, Palmarium academic publishing, 2013.
25. Aliev Т. А., Pashayev F.G., Quluyev G.A., Rzayev Аs.G. Method of monitoring of the technical condition of compressor units. Eurasian patent №018522
26. A.Aliev, N.F.Musayeva, U.E.Sattarova. The Technology of Forming the Normalized Correlation Matrices of the Matrix Equations of Multidimensional Stochastic Objects. Problemi upravleniya i informatiki, №1, 2013, pp. 56-69
27. Aliev Т. А., A.M.Abbasov, G.G.Mamedova, G.A.Guluev F.H.Pashayev. Technologies for Noise Monitoring of Abnormal Seismic Processes Seismic Instruments, 2013, Vol 49, №1, p. 64-80
28. Aliev Т. А., A.M.Abbasov, G.A.Guluyev, U.E.Sattarova, F.Pashayev. System of robust noise monitoring of anomalous seiemic processes (SCİ)Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 2013, №1, vol.53, Begell House, New-York, p.11-26 Elsevier
29. Aliev Т. А., Method of measuring the flow rate of oil wells and the device for its application. Eurasian patent 14.10.2013 №201100991/31
30. Aliev Т. А., Method of measuring the flow rate of oil wells and the device for its application. Eurasian patent 06.12.2013, №201101389/31
., Rzayev A.G
A method of monitoring of the technical condition of the compressor unit.30.08.2013 Eurasian patent No01852232. AlievT.A., Rzayev Ab.G., Guluyev G.A., Rzayev A.G., Yusifov I.B. A method and a device for measuring the oil well flow rate. 28.02.2014 Eurasian patent No 01927433. Aliev T.A., Rzayev Ab.G., Guluyev G.A., Rzayev A.G., Yusifov I.B. A method and a device for measuring the oil well flow rate. 30.04.2014 Eurasian patent No 01958634. Aliev T.A., Rzayev Ab.G., Guluyev G.A., Rzayev A.G., Yusifov I.B. A method of oil production process management and device for its implementation. 30.06.2014, Eurasian patent No 01984835. Aliev T.A., Rzayev Ab.G., Guluyev G.A., Rzayev A.G., Yusifov I.B. A method for measuring the oil well flow rate. 30.12.2014, Eurasian patent No 020663
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations:||1. An expert on Computer Sciences of UNESCO since 1994 |
2. Member of the editorial board of "Mechatronics, Automation, Control” journal
|Pedagogical activities||Head of the chair of "Information technologies and systems”, Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction|
|Other activities:||1. Member of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission |
2. Member of bureau of the Republican Veterans Council3.Member of the Republican Council of Elders
|Awarding and prizes||1. Keldysh medal – 1991 |
2. Honour Medal of Azerbaijan Republic – 20043. Honoured Worker of Science of the Azerbaijan Republic – 2009
|Place of work and its address||Institute of Control Systems of ANAS, 9 B. Vahabzade, Baku, AZ1141, Azerbaijan|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5390151|
|Mobil||(+994 50) 5414455|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 5372322|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5392826|
ED 1.19 Dissertation Council began functioning
ED 1.20 Dissertation council began functioning
ANAS announces admission to doctoranture an dissertanture for 2019 academic year