|Place of Birth||Azerbaijan Republic, Genje|
|Date of Birth||29, May 1951|
|Education||1968-1973 - student, M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU),faculty of mechanics and mathematics. |
1975-1978 - Ph.D. student, MSU, Department of Probability and Statistics.
Ph.D. (1979) MSU, faculty mech/math. (superviser Prof. Yu.K.Belyaev)
1985-1990 - Post doctoral research, MSU,(adviser Prof. Yu.K.Belyaev) Dr. Sci. - 1992 – N.Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
Since 1975 to 1990 has worked in M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University, in the Interfaculty Laboratory of Statistical Methods created and supervised by academician A.N.Kolmogorov.
|Scientific degree||Ph.D., Dr. Sci.|
|Topic of PhD thesis: |
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Probability theory and mathematical statisticsQueues with moving servers.
|Topic of doctoral thesis: |
- specialty code
- specialty name- topic name
Probability theory and mathematical statisticsStochastic analysis of queues with moving objects.
|Election of corresponding member of ANAS: |
- date- speciality name
|Election of active member of ANAS: |
- date- specialty name
|Total number of scientific publications||147|
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad||97|
|Number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases|
|Certificates of authorship and number of patents||2|
|Staff training: |
- number of PhD
|Main scientific achievements|
|Names of scientific works||1. Delays minimizing a waiting time in systems with recurrent scientific ervices. Scand.J.Statist., (1985), 12, p.301-307. |
2. Статистические оценки в регрессионных моделях с зависимыми ошибками наблюдений. Теория вероятн. применение., (1989), т.34, No. 4, с.764-768.
3. Estimation of unknown parameters and Construction of a confidence band for unknown functions in regression models. Matematical Sciences, 1995, v.75 , №6, р.42-50.
4. Управление челночными (Шаттл) системами с случайным объемом. Докл. РАН, Математика. (1999), т.380, No.5
5. On a standard placement of Letters of Azeri Alphabetic on Keyboard. Trans. Azerb. National Acad. Sci. ser.Phys.,Mathem., Techn., 2002, v.12, No.2, p.20-25.
6. Control by Delay of a Service Systems. Operation Research, 2002, No.1, p.86-89. Physica- Verlag,Spinger - Verlag.
7. Линейные регрессионные модели с растущим числом неизвестных параметров. Докл.РАН, Математика. 2004, т.399, No.3.
8. Mathematical theory of regression models with increasing number of unknown parameters. Nonlinear models. Research Report №1, 2004. Lincoln University, Oakland, USA.
9. Statistical Analysis of the Regression Models with İncreasing Numbers of Unknown Parameters. Fern Universitat in Hagen, Seminarberichte aus dem Fachbereich Mathematik, Band 76, 2005.p.133-146.
10. On solving Statistical Problems for the Stochastic Processes by the Sufficient Empirical Averaging Method. Book: Publ. "Birkhauser", Holland, Amsterdam, 2007.
11. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. Volume 241.Proceedings of the Seventh İnternational Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management.
Focused on Electrical and İnformation Technology. Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, 2013.v.1,21541 səh.
12. Risk Analysis in Oil Exploration. İntern. J. Appl. Comp.Mathem., 2013, No.1.
13. Математические модели движущихся частиц и их приложения". LAP LAMBERT Academ.Publishing
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations||1980 - Azerbaijan Lenin Komsomol Prize Winner on Science and Technique |
2001 - Corresponding Member (elected) of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan
Since 1986 - Member of Bernoulli Society
Since 2003 - Member (elected) of the International Statistical Institute
1995 - 2015 - First, Second, Third and Fourth Convocations Member ofAzerbaijan Parliament (Milli Meclis), Committee of Science and Education
2004 - Member of the Academy of Sciences for Developing World (TWAS)
2005-2011 - Senior Associated of the Abdus Salam International Centre of Theoretical Physics (ICTP) – Italy, Triest
2006 -2008 - Vice-President of Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization
Since 2006 - Associated Dean of the Lincoln University (USA), for Special Programs in Azerbaijan and Neighbour Countries and Member of the Publications Review Committee in Charge of Probability Theory and Statistics Research Papers.
2006 - Member of Organizing Committee, 5th Fergana Intern.Conf. Limit theorems.
2007-Member of Organizing Committee, Intern.Conf. Stability of Stochastic Processes, 2006, Riga
2008 - Member of the Program Committee, Intern.Conf. PCI2008, Problems of Cybernetics and Informatics.
2008 - Foreign member of the Mongolian National Academy of Sciences
2009- Member of the Program Committee, Intern.Conf. PCI2010, Problems of Cybernetics and Informatics.
2010- Co-chairs of the Program Committee, Intern. Conf. Management Science and Engineer. Manag., China, Macao
|Pedagogical activity||Since 1993|
|Awarding and prizes||1980 - Azerbaijan Lenin Komsomol Prize Winner on Science and Technique|
|Place of work and its address||Institute of Control Systems of ANAS, 9, F. Agayev St., Baku city, AZ1141, Azerbaijan Republic and Baku State University|
|Position||1997- Chair of the department of Probability and Statistics, |
Institute of Control Systems (Cybernetics) of ANAS, 2001- Chair of the Department of Probability and Statistics, Baku State University2006- Vice-President of Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5393869|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5980682|
ICT Proposer’s day 2019 Digital Excellence Forum