Regular meeting of the Scientific Council20.02.2018 /
A regular meeting of the Scientific Council of the Institute of Control Systems of ANAS was held on 20 February 2018 The following issues were discussed at the meeting:
1. the 2017 admission to the doctoral program of the Institute (for Doctoral candidates) and dissertation program (for Doctoral and PhD candidates)
2. Personnel issues:
- granting the academic title of Associate Professor, specialty 1211.01 “Differential equations”, to the l.r.o. of Laboratory 2.1 Alekper Askerov, PhD in Mathematics;
- granting the academic title of Associate Professor, specialty 1211.01 “Differential equations”, to the s.r.o. of Laboratory 3.2 Elmira Akhundova, PhD in Mathematics;
- granting the academic title of Associate Professor to the s.r.o. of Laboratory 2.5 Rahile Ibrahimova, PhD in Economics;
- expulsion of the 2nd year Doctoral program student Farida Orujova from the Doctoral program
Report on the stages of scientific research in the laboratories in 2018.
About granting publication rights of employees' monographs:
- monograph "Testing the processes of improvement of measuring systems accuracy" by Assoc.Prof. M. Isayev, PhD in Engineering (180 p.);
- monograph "Finding guaranteed solutions and guaranteed suboptimal solutions in integer programming" by Prof. K.Sh. Mamedov, Doctor of Mathematics, and N.N. Mamedova, PhD in Mathematics (... p.);
- monograph "Semi-Markov processes with negative drift" by Prof. T.H. Nasirova, Doctor of Mathematics, Assoc.Prof. E.O. Ibayev, PhD in Mathematics, Sh.A. Babayev, PhD in Mathematics.
3. Current issues (the participation in the activity of the Student Admission Commission, on basic chairs, on entrepreneurship, Nizami International Project, Horizont 2020, on obtaining the permission for foreign affairs from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on the duration of paid leave, on foreign business trips).