Regular meeting of the Science Council of the Institute of Control Systems of ANAS was held06.02.2020 /
A regular meeting of the Science Council of the Institute of Control Systems of ANAS took place on 6 February 2020. The following issues were discussed at the meeting:
1. Presentation of the stages of research work carried out in laboratories in 2020.
2. "Scientific Personnel" National Information System.
3. Plan of admission to doctoral and dissertation programs for the degrees of PhD and Doctor of Sciences for 2020.
4. Incoming documents from ANAS (letter of the President of ANAS, letter from the Office of Administration of ANAS).
5. Advanced research priorities of the Institute.
6. Assigning the classification code to the monograph of the senior researcher of Laboratory 1.9 DSc (Eng) R.H. Rzayev and the leading researcher of Laboratory 3.1 E.E. Mustafayev, PhD (Eng).
7. Expulsion of the second-year dissertation student A.I. Ali.
8. Appointment of the acting senior researcher of Laboratory 2.4 M. Nasiyati as a senior researcher.
9. Giving the academic rank of Associate Professor to the senior researcher of Laboratory 1.4 N.E. Rzayeva, PhD (Eng).